I am absolutely thrilled to have been nominated by the stunningly multi-talented and very kind Monkeycosm for a one lovely blog award.
Thank you to Monkeycosm. Her blog is full of creativity – knitting, baking, sewing, and awesome lunches. Please head on over there and check out the fantastic projects and tasty-looking bentos! The key frame is genius.
In the event of being nominated for a lovely blog award, one is to:
-thank the nominee and link back to them in the post (see above)
-share 7 random facts about yourself:
- I love coffee and could drink it all day long.
- I celebrate my 15th wedding anniversary with my husband in 2 sleeps!
- My cupcake cult has brought me so much joy, and I look forward to the next adventures.
- I’m a shoe addict.
- I’m a gamer, proudly wasting time since 1993.
- I am a highly introverted person.
- This blog was supposed to be a practice blog for a special ed one I wanted to make, but I’m really happy just blogging my lunches!
-nominate 15 (or so) bloggers you admire
wererabbits – this was one of the first blogs I read my whole way through right after I discovered bento.
weiner dog tricks – for completely changing how I view fabric.
playful and hungry – geekiness and vegan treats – what more could we need?
oh!bento – this site is so comprehensive, fantastic buying guide for fellow Brit bentoists!
pretty baking – I love, love, love Ger’s creations.
-contact them to let them know they’ve been nominated
Happy Tuesday, everyone!